TLD ACU-302 Series Conditioned Air Units comprise a line of diesel-electric and utility powered electric air conditioning and heating units designed to service narrow body regional and commuter aircraft worldwide. These units employ environmentally safe R-134a refrigerant. Built with low maintenance, commercially available parts, the ACU-302 warrants a long life span and consistently dependable operation.
- 24-ton hermetic Danfoss scroll compressor
- Galvanized steel frame and powder coated aluminum panels provide the longest lasting finish
- Automatic compressor capacity control
- Condenser and evaporator coils of rugged copper tube and steel frame construction
- Frost resistant evaporator
- High efficiency blower
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel trailer with towbar brake
- Narrow turn radius fifth wheel steering
- Heavy-duty running gear with 20.5 x 8.0 x 10 pneumatic tires
- 77 gallon fuel tank for 16 hours of run time at full load
- Fully recessed instrument panel and gauges
- Tie Down and Lift rings
- Refrigerant high-low pressure shut down
- Compressor discharge temperature shut down
- Blower loss of pressure interlock
- Diesel-Electric Units: Onan DGCB Cummins generator set compatible with diesel or Jet A fuel.
- Utility Electric Units: Available for operation with 3-phase power in 50 or 60 Hz and line voltage from 380 to 480 volts.
- Power transfer switch on diesel-electric units to allow operation solely from 50 to 60 Hz facility power.
- Adjustable air outlet damper to permit regulation of delivered air pressure and flow.
- Low fuel warning and low fuel shutdown systems
- Block heater
- Tie down and lift rings
- Filter for JET A fuel operation
Dimensions: 184" L x 82" W x 82" H (475 x 209 x 209 cm)
Weight: 7,300 lbs. (3,311 kg)