• User friendly
• Microcontroller / PLC based monitoring and control
• Operation made simple through push button / touch screen controls
• Serial interface for remote monitoring and fault diagnosis
• Fault identification through high intensity LCD.
• Better readability of output through High intensity LCD.
• Accessibility for routine check and maintenance.
• Compact size, minimum weight and maneuverability through appropriate configuration of speed rated
engine and alternator on a specially designed chassis.
• Compressor used should be Screw / Scroll type
• Compressor should have capacity control
• ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
• Event based fault reporting via designated Email / Mobile
• Maintenance due notification via designated Email / Mobile
• On demand current status request via SMS
• Start / Stop disable control from remote place
• Online Tracking System